1.Low thermal conductivity,
2.Good thermal insulation performance.
3.Good integrity with furnace lining
High compressive strength in normal temperature, high ability for
anti-abrasion during work, low shrinkage degree under high
temperature so as to maintaining an integrity of the furnace
lining; low apparent porosity, and fe2o3 content to reduce the
carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case
of expansion; seldom melting point settings shape.
Fireclay bricks are divided into different kinds which are mainly
(1) Normal Purpose Fireclay Bricks
(2) FireClay bricks for coke oven
(3) FireClay bricks for blast furnace
(4) FireClay bricks for Hot-blast Stove
(5) Glass furnace Bottom Fireclay Blocks
(6) Lower porosity Fireclay bricks
Fireclay bricks are widely used in coke oven, balst furnace,
hot-blast stove, reheating furnaces, ladle furnace, glass furnaces,
refining furnces ,carbon baking furnace etc.
Apparent porosity %
Bulk Density≥ g/cm3
Refractoriness under load 0.2MPa℃
Cold crushing strength MPa
Permanent linear chang %